Notes and updates:
Notes from the KRM (Jan 3, 2023)
The new rule set is approved and going live. Click on the link below to get your very own personal copy.
A couple of things to note about these rules:
- Addition of Society standards for head protection.
- Addition of minimum authorization standards.
- Addition of spear as an additional authorization style.
- Revision of rules governing the use of spear weapons.
- Addition of the definition of categories of Marshals.
- Addition of Marshal warranting and training practices.
Current Rapier Champions
- Defender of the Queen’s Heart (named): Duchess Sibilla Daine, OL – 09/03/2022
- Defender of the Queen’s Heart (tourney victor): Count Vincent Furnier, OD, KSCA – 09/03/2022
- Captain of the Princess’ Guard (named): Mistress Alysoun Jeuneterre, OP, OL – 09/04/2022
- Captain of the Princess’ Guard (tourney victor): Duchess Grainne ingen Alnoin meic Cerbaill, OP, OL – 09/04/2022
- Rapier Champion of Trimaris: Don Agustín de León – 11/12/2022
- Defender of the Rose: Giovanni di Castellamare – ??/?/????
- Tournament of the Rose: Don Zhao Fong – ??/??/????
- Bearer of the Iron Ring of Trimaris: Master Matthias von Greifsburg, OD – 12/3/2022
- Cut and Thrust Champion of Trimaris: ??/??/????
- Bearer of the presently unnamed Cut and Thrust Equivalent of the Iron Ring of Trimaris: Don Zhao Fong – 11/5/2022
- Rapier Champion of the Barony of Wyvernwoode: Countess Catherine Furnier, 2022
- Rapier Champion of the Barony of Oldenfeld: ??
- Rapier Champion of the Barony of Marcaster: Giovanni di Castellamare – 12/3/2022
- Rapier Champion of the Barony of An Crosaire: Master Brian Robertson, OP – 2022
- Rapier Champion of the Barony of Darkwater: ??
- Rapier Champion of the Barony of Castlemere: Helena
Other tournaments and rapier activities
- Musketeer melee
- Wyvernwoode’s “Early Burt” tournament
Links of Interest